Jolly Ol' England - Psychic Onslaught

« Home 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

Jolly Ol' England

I finally have this blog up and running, and I can proudly say I have done it all by my bloody lonesome too. Here I was, spending countless hours on a piece of rubbish known as my computer trying to figure out how to do this sort of thing. I mean, why the hell do you have to use HTML to change colors and such? It's just to bloody hard. I got so frustrated with it, I was simply going to put it out of it's misery by charging it with some psychic energy. With my unfortunate luck, my brother waltzed in at the precise moment of my attempt of a computer massacre and talked me out of it. What are lovely brothers for? (Note: Sarcasim was used in the last sentence, of course you twits!)




Well, of course my vacation in England has taken the wrong road of sorts, not literally of course luvs. I fear that I have, well, encountered certain individuals that I was hoping not to see in England. It is my vacation, for bloody's sake. While walking past the theatre downtown, I was trying to pass time before dinner at the manor by trying to tease the Harry Potter nerds to actually think they could date me. What a laugh! However, to my finding upon moving up the line, I caught a glimpse of that familar wave of blonde hair and scent that could only be described as "Look at My I'm beautiful and Selfish Perfume". Alright, so that was a horrible insult, but why was Emma attending a Harry Potter movie? Only losers go to that! I believe I'm going to have to have a serious talk with her upon my return back to Xavier's Mansion. No one that is almost comparable beautiful to me simply should not be hanging around that sort of joint. It's what trendsetters call, "Social Suicide". Come to think about this, I believe I saw that same strands of blonde hair at the Star Trek Convention. I..er.. only had to use the restroom when I encountered the horrible plight that was bestowed on me. To my purple eyes, I spotted at least two thousand computer geeks dressed in futuristic outfits that they butched with their own sewing machine and speaking a language that I could not even comprehend. I was completely mortified that I ran out of the convention so fast I slipped on a patch of slippery sidewalk and well, you know the rest.

To my dismay, my brother had informed my that Jean Grey-Summers would be invited over for tea this afternoon. Well, I could possibly face her after attempting to steal her husband away from her, that I had to call in sick. Sure, I may sound like a horrible person, but Scott was rightfully mine! She just had to go and become the Pheonix and ruin everything. I don't blame Emma and her attempt to kill her. Then again, perhaps I shouldn't be awful to the person that has risen from the dead more times than I could ever achieve. Perhaps, she has a bit more power than I have, so does that mean I have to be a suck up? Bloody 'ell no. However, I should be nice just so that way if she does become evil and try to rule the world, I can gain control over Austrailia. Something about Kangaroos make me feel like I could become the next Hitler, yah know? So, tommorrow, I am planning to attempt to locate her and give her a full explination and apology. I mean what are friends for? Heres my apology Note:
Dear Jean,
I apologize sincerly that I attempted to steal your husband and that Emma is attempting to kill you. Please consider forgiving me by eating this wonderful muffin basket I had sent over directly from France.
Love your Dearest,
Elisabeth Braddock
P.S.- If you do happen to take over the world, Consider me the next leader of Austrailia. What a perfect Christmas present you could give me!
Don't Worry, Luvs. I shall return home soon. You need not to worry and cry in despair because of my absence, I will take the next flight home on Saturday.
Luv,
Elisabeth Braddock


You stole my icon, dear? You have made me very cross, dear.

And you are insinuating that I enjoyed going to Harry Potter? I merely went there for the sake of my Hellions. Not that I would expect you to know anything about students.

It is true Jean has died nearly as many times as Wolverine, but honestly... Who hasn't tried to steal Scott? He falls for a pretty face faster than Blob getting hungry. There has all ready been you, me, Jean, Madelyne, Colleen Wing, and Lee Forester. I'd say Logan, but thats just too easy, dear.

And I was never at any Star Trek conventions. Trekkies are just too weird for the likes of me.

Glad to hear you're in England, dear. Maybe you, Jean and I can have tea sometime.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Elisabeth Braddock
  • From Bristol, England, United Kingdom
  • The only hotness around England (with the exception of my lesser companion, Emma Frost).
My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

    <3 X-Men Roleplays
    <3 Betsy Braddock... Le Site
    <3 Psylocke Central
    <3 UXN
    <3 Marvel
    <3 Marvel Directory
    <3 The White Queen
    <3 Professor Xavier
    <3 Universal Amalgamator
    <3 Pure Mystique
    <3 Jean Grey-Summers
    <3 Beast
    <3 Dazzler
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates